Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Roll Up Radio Show 4-27-2K11

PLAYLIST

Another Level - Termanology (Feat. Sean Price & Ghetto)
Detroit State Of Mind - Elzhi
6 For 6 (G-Mix) - Rock (Feat. Hellz Yea)
What Ruling Means - Marley Marl (Feat. Kev Brown & Grap Luva)
This Is Dedicated To You (R.I.P. Nate Dogg) - Warren G
Dear God - Panama
Me, Myself & I - Sean Barrelz
Double O7 - Curren$y x Alchemist
When I'm Long Gone - GhostWridah
Same Ol' Line - A.V.I.U.S. (Feat. Fashawn & Evidence)
Crumbling Down - Brown Bag All Stars
Standing Ovation - General Monks
N.O.R.E. Shot Somebody - N.O.R.E.
I Am Here - Kid Vishis
Say Yes - Fresh Daily
What You Got - Kev Brown (Feat. Asheru & Grap Luva)
Nobody Else - Yonas (Feat. Phil Ade)
I Love Music - Tech N9ne (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Oobergeek)
Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism - Big K.R.I.T.
God Speed - One-2

DOWNLOAD
ALTERNATE LINK

No comments: